Scripture Reading: Matthew 9:16-17
"See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?" (Isaiah 43:19)
Do you believe that GOD wants the best for your life?
Dream big, Vision big, Enlarge your vision.... the only ingredients need to fulfill the big vision is 'FAITH'.
Do you have any big vision / dream that you want to fulfill in your life? Is it seems impossible? Believe that it will be never too big for our great GOD.
Start enlarge your vision, dream bigger...proclaim and have faith in HIM!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Enlarge Our Vision!!
This book teaches us..1st, we hv 2 start believing then paint a new pic! 2nd, it muz b a good pic, a better pic, a positive pic. 3rd, we r supposed 2 enlarge our pic!! a pic of faith! think out of the box..nth is impossible in God..God is a generous God, He has prepared many gifts 4 us..jus waiting 4 us 2 grab it..but r we ready 2 receiv those gifts?? at many times, i'll think..hmm..i don deserve it..or..i don think i can mk it..n here goes the negative thoughts..here we r losing our faith...we hv minimized our pic! which means we r remaining in our old wineskins..Hence, alw rememb new wine alw require new wineskin.-i really love this verse- so if we js stucked there, we cant go any further..then everythin seems 2 hv a limit, restricted n nth is new. Ppl, move on!! don get stucked...lets dream big!!the impossible to u will b possible to God!! =)
When I read this chapter, I haven't got my SPM results yet. I was expecting a real bad result.
As I read on this chapter I begin to see how God wants us to see things better in our spiritual eyes. As I look further and expect better, I got FAR MORE than what I expected.
Praise God that my results were good and He really made my dreams and hopes high =D
Lets open up and see more, see further and expand as we serve God together!!
Do you not perceive it? This question gave me big impact. am i giving room and chances to God to give me more? am i ready for more than i have now? 'God want this to be the best time of your life. but if you are going to receive this favor,you must enlarge your vision.' I always think that God will give me things according to His timing so i do not need to worry or thinks so much. I ask for things and i will wait but from this chapter Enlarging my vision is sososos important. Not only having the vision but enlarge it with faith. Just like PS Joel says " to experience God's immeasurable favor.you must start expecting His blessing. You must conceive it in your heart and mind before you can receive it. If you make room to increase in your own thinking,God will make those things to pass." But make sure it a new attitude. Never says This thing seen so hard to happen, To human Yes but To God He is so mighty,Created the earth what else He can't give. He is so good. I am ready for more God.... Just like receiving God Spiritual gift, If we do not conceive it in our mind and heart how God will work in us. I ask for speaking in tongue for 1 and half year. one day i prayed God i will be speaking in tongue by you timing but i want to speak now and boom... i got it that day. conceive the big vision in us and we will see thing happen. Dream Big and See Big things happen... open our eyes to see things with the eyes of faith and start believing for more. Do not think negative of our self, believe God that he can do it.
When I read this chapter, I think God is giving me an affirmation - to strengthen my faith to move forward. I have many old thinking that restrained myself to do bigger. But in my other thoughts I believe God can do EVERYTHING. He is so much bigger than I thought and that he will do miracle if I believe and have faith in HIM. I can't depend on my knowledges and skills for all this will become obsolete one day. So, God always remind me to use the new wine skin for the new wine. God is moving very fast. I need to have new mindset to follow HIS steps! May God helps me to accept the new way and new thinking so I can be used by HIM.
God will not pour fresh, creative ideas and blessing into old attitudes. To experience God’s favour, I need to change my old attitudes. Recently I enter into the fast and pray (Dinner time), I pray to God that I want to enlarge my vision. I want to change my old attitudes; I want my cell member to be strong enough. Am I ready my room for God to embark? YES.
IT'S TIME TO ENLARGE OUR VISION...
the Scripture says tat God wants to pur out his far n beyond favor...God wants tis to be the best our life....we cant go arround thinking negative,defeated,limiting thoughts...i learn tat do a new things in my life n change my old attitudes...God is always by my side:)
Enlarge my vision...Always we limit GOD with our eyes and our brain. But yet once again GOD remind me, 'Don't Limit ME!' Facing lots challenge at work, life and church, when thinking back, there are lots impossible. My eyes / brain telling me that, it is imposible but yet looking back after the things past, GOD make me get through of it. Praise GOD!
Again, this chapter reminding me, New wine for the new wineskins. I been praying GOD to renew me and everyday make me as a new wineskins. To face the challenges in life and pray taht HOLY SPIRIT lead me through and handling it.
Still more to go...but yet I'm sure and firm my FOCUS is unto HIM!
victoria chin:
(hello this is the second times i blog)
Guy do u away feel pround of yourself.. Pls dont god dont like...
Always give glory to god and praise him...(i still learning)
Be hamble and came in front god.. He will make u fly like eagle...
In the bible say, only people will children heart go heaven....
victoria chin:
(hello this is the 3 times i blog)
Guy do u away feel pround of yourself.. Pls dont god dont like...
Always give glory to god and praise him...(i still learning)
Be hamble and came in front god.. He will make u fly like eagle...
In the bible say, only people will children heart go heaven....
Post a Comment