Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Chapter 5 - Program your mind for Success

Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth. Colossians 3:2

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Choose to expect good things to happen to me....
MUST BE with my faith, then will experience God grace and miracle in my life. Programming my mind by today onward.
Also learn from Jessie Ho, her testimony told me that nothing is impossible to God. I pray that i want to experience the good things in every second, every moment, every time when i'm angry.

Anonymous said...

i want to share my real testimony that i experience today in my hospital after i used what chapter 5 teaches that is to proclaim good things happen in us. This morning i proclaim that its a good day once i wake up, and while on my way to hospital i proclaim today is a good day.. and when i reach the hospital i proclaim that no one will scold me and complain anymore about me. And today.. No one did complain and Praise me!!! Doctor gave me chocolate and say that i am working fast, says that i am good. So happy.. :0) Today my in charge never come in and complain of me also. So weird normally she will come and say this and that but today she never come in at all. Praise God for what He had done. a new thing in me. Today also I hear a story where a patient was about to got rob but a still small voice told him its a robber in front, so he be prepared with his umbrella before the robber attack him, he attack the robber. Its that miracle? I was in awe when i hear that. I learn a lesson too.. walking in faith of God, He will protect you and warn you from harm. Start to walk with the spirit of God.

Anonymous said...

everyday when i wake up, normally not positive words come 1st sure negative words like ar... have to work again, so lazy to work, why must go to work, now i got it. I must choose to expect good things to happen. Set my mind to the right direction. Proclaiming the day was good, Proclaim the good things happen. Oh... like that.. that the respond i give after reading this chapter. :) So i got my answer already for my doctor who like to complain and to the people who like to scold me. Now i proclaim i will never get scolded and no more complain to me anymore. God Goodness and mercy will follow me everyday of my life. Now i will not let those words to conquer me. Now!!!! i conquer them with faith.. 'start believing that good things are coming your way, and they will. Hurray.. God i want to experience you more and more...

Anonymous said...

I'm practising this everyday now. When I'm taking my shower every morning, I will start proclaiming good things i.e. Today is a beautiful day; I will meet all nice people and see sign and wonders happen around me etc. When I start proclaiming, it helps me to set a positive mindset and looking forward to many good and wonderful things to be happened. And continue to praise God when it really happened!

Jessey Chai said...

yes... we must hv faith in GOD... is not hard to hv faith in GOD if we program our mind set correctly... if negative words start coming out frm our mouth... satan is de one who happy n thgs will become worse n worse like wad u aspected... so we mustnt hv negative thought in us... seek for GOD n experience de goodness of GOD... i believe tat everyday will b a gud day if we start a prayer everyday when we wake up... ^ ^

yannan said...

每天起来都觉得很闷!每天都是降!所以现在已起身就要讲今天很快乐!快乐就会临到!就不会每天降闷!会有很多好事发生在我身上!有神与我同在!每一天都是好的一天!不要想不开心的事!

elena said...

when we get up in the morning, the 1st thing we sould do is set our mind in the right direction....start belive tat good things are coming on my way...expect the things to change in my favor...expect to experience the goodness of God :)....GOD is forever in my life

lanyit said...

Yeah!! This chapter has encouraged me alot...
Without praving every morning before working, I think I cannot survive at this working condition.
It is too tired for a 10 weeks pregnant mom..
Thanks GOD, GOD take care..

Note : Husband same company with me, his work is very tough too for this moment..

However, When every morning we pray that good thing will come to us and proclaim our work condition will change to a better one, we believe GOD is preparing... :-)

In GOD, everyday is a good day!!

Stephanie.Chu said...

Last week, I was at this dissapointment mode. It's been a year, I am dissapointed that still we having get promotion/increment etc. Then I came out this verses " No Expectation = No Dissapointment" But truthly inside of me, I'm hoping...praying...that GOD make miracles happen.

I lost my temper, b'cos of frustration at work. Dissapointment to bosses. But still everyday morning, i prayed and proclaim that GOD is with me...and HE will bless me abundantly. Thinking back, without the increment/promotion, but still mirracally always there are sufficient funds for me to clear my bills.

I'll still continue proclaiming GOD's good things / mirracle will chase after me. NV GIVE UP!Always expect GOD prepare great things for me!