Tuesday, March 10, 2009

How to Start Commenting

Dear All,

Before you start commenting, you might want to go through the following steps to ensure that you successful to comments and voice out the encounter that you had with our Great GOD!

  1. At the post that you want to comment, click the 'comments' that at the end of the post. (The will refreshed and comment box opens )
  2. Type in your comments at the 'Leave your comment' box.
  3. Scroll down and at the Choose an identity column, select the Name/URL. Type in your name.(Option : If you have gmail / blogger address, pls select Google/Blogger. It is encourage that you enter your name, so that we know who u are which shared the thoughts with us.)
  4. After that you can just click the 'Publish your comment' button to publish the comments, or before publishing you can click preview to view your comments.

Hope the above would help out. GOD bless!!

p/s: If still hard to understand, pls dont hesitate to contact us at chihsancg@gmail.com

Sis in Christ,

Stephanie

1 comment:

Lanyit said...

Exactly same, I was like one of the mount climbing tour member that always satified
with the current condition and status. But 1 thing thats I feel very blessed that
GOD take k of me and love me even I hadnt known HIM.
Why I say so, because HE always give me chance to go further in my study,
my future life, my working and so on even sometimes it is really tough for me.

HE knows I am somebody that lacking of confident. GOD gives me faith.
Seriously, when i started to work for few years, I hope that my boss dont upgrade or
promote me to manager level.. because i always think that I cannot do that.
I just wanted to be a normal engineer. Fix income and Fix Job... No kidding :P

OFcourse life never go that way. (dont misunderstand, i am still doing as engineer now
but with little better salary.. hehehehe)..I have gained alot of learning from time to time.
Most importantly, put our faith to whatever we do and faced. In GOD,impossible will become "I m possible" rite...


GOD Bless all of you!!