Scripture Reading: Genesis 15:1-6
God created us as a visual being with a incredible imagination. We need to always have a positive self-image in our own minds.
Our eye is the lamp of our body. This eye is our spiritual eye, our eyes of faith.
Start seeing ourselves rising out of our troubles, start seeing ourselves more than a conqueror.
Change what you're seeing, and you will change what you are producing.
6 comments:
This two chapter had given me a great impact to my life. What is faith? Believing things that we had yet seen happened already. Ps Joel had given us good teaching how to live my best life now. I used to have a very negatif thinking. I always think bad about things and myself. Like to think negatif.. huhu. I still will till now, this two chapter had break my mind set and set me free. Even Rev David Wu shared about attitude change, Our mindset is important. How we looks at things that things will happen to how we look at. Ps Joel shared that change what we see and we will change what we are producing. For me when problem comes i will start to thinks negatif and i will cry.That the 1st things i will do.. Cry.. But cry will never solve problem. I had never think of Who is He behind me..I forgotten all problems come from Him. Yesterday Ps David wu shared something that wakes me up, If he cannot provide you.. HE IS NOT GOD. I was oh... ya hooo.. correct. Why my mind never have that? Why everytimes problem comes i will be shaken? In this two chapter had teaches me to stand on God alone and walk in His faith. See what miracle and Big Things he had prepared for me.Example: I am staying alone right now..Every body is worry that anything hapen to me but.. I am not afraid. I never stay alone in a big house before. I used to fear dark and stay alone. I will think negatif and think bad.. My 1st time, But i am not afraid at all. Instead of Fear God gave me freedom. I am free from fear. I am not scare of darkness. I thank God that He gave me this faith to me.I am very touched by this three message. At the time where i need it the most.. There is he talking to me.. God you are awesome. I love you. You are my everything, The beauty of you will never ever be forgotten by me. The rising of sun to the going down, my life had always been taken care by the mighty God. My father whom i Love.
I agree to Joel on this...coz I ecperienced this in my life. I used to worry about things that not happen... Because of my worry, I mind will always think on negative thing and even see some picture. And it is true enough that the thing I don't wish it happen it happen! So, after I found the truth, I learn to think on positive and visualise the good thing. I even use this for my goal setting and It did helps! But i like to add on.. Spend time to seek God is the best of all. Cos the closer you get to God, the more blessing you'll receive and experience. This is real for my life!
I always ask myself.Do people always have a negative vision once they encounter problem?I think majority of us have including myself..
But its different once i BELIEVE in GOD because he is the only blessing god so y am i still in doubt and afraid of?
I always reminds myself to have a positive vision even though i knew things wont goes as smooth as i think OR whenever i got problems..
Positive vision is not about "self-comforting" instead is about how are am i going to face and see the problem with positive thought..
In my opinion positive vision is all about BELIEVING IN GOD and the faith i have!!
CHANGE AND PAINT THE PICTURE IN YOUR LIFE and stored it in your mind forever and always remember that PICTURE u have painted would come true.Don't stop there once u have positive vision..we gotta move on and toward our goal..
I used to overcome my problem by having faith in god and SEEK his will when i do this and my problem will be solve easily.:D..it's FUN coz the blessing he gave me is not just a little but overflow!!
THE EYE IS THE LAMP OF THE BODY
tis sentence is really meaningful...in our life we nid to use our eye to do a lot of work...we use our eye to obseve,to see,to determine n so on....however we nid to use our eye positively....tis chapter is talking about having a positive vision....i learn tat wif the positive vision we can overcome a lot of matter...on the other hand...we need to using the positive vision to receive more, give more,love more, enjoy n experience GOD's blessing n favor..our vision,wat we see has a big impact our life...in conclusion i learn tat we nid to change wat we're seeing n we will change wat we're producing..:)
Human's thought is limited by what their eyes can see. what you can see is limited byur eyes;
Our GOD is who has no limit. Be positive and have faith in GOD that HE is supernatural n don't limit our GOD!
Our mind will be blocked when we focus on problems and i'm one of them.
Focus on the right things & things will become better.Focus on God & God will settle all the problems.
Let us learn together to focus on God and be +ve .
Post a Comment