If anyone is in CHRIST, he is a new crreature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come. 2 Corinthians 5:17
Scripture reading: Numbers 14:5-24
8 comments:
Chihsan
said...
I like this prayer:" Father, I don't want to be counted among the doubters; I am a believer. I trust you to lead me in the right direction as I break through the barriers of my past. Thank you, Father, that you have good things in store,not just for me, but for my entire family!" IT TIME TO MOVE ON, TO LET GO OF PAST HURTS, PAINS OR FAILURES. IT TIME FOR INCREASE, PROMOTION, AND FAVOR.
As I read this chapter, I kept thinking about some of my past that I don't want to be reminded of. But as I meditate on the Word, I felt that I should let go but not forget. Let my past be a future guidance to lead a better life for God. It's always there as a reminder to me of how God loved me.
Lord, I do not want to be like the Hebrew people going around and around in a circle and never get to the Promise Land that had prepared. Because of lack of faith and disobedience that cause all of them die in the desert and unable to enter into abundance. Lord, I pray that i am not like them so stubborn and never obey your will in my life. I want to experience you and believe in all your ways. Like i had share earlier chapter that i am afraid to have my own cell group because fearing people would say about me and i don't believe that i am able to handle them. I just stay under the care of people and not dare to have my own cell. Trying to run away from people and the responsibility. God says"" You had stayed long enough at this mountain'' It's time to move on, to let go the past hurts,pains or failures. It's time for increase,promotion and favor. It's time to believe for bigger and better things. It's time for me to move forward and take up this responsibility that God had for me.
God gives me a lesson everyday. Learn to trust him and have faith in him. I think my biggest barrier is myself. I tends to fall back the old attitude easily everytime I set a goal to do something. There is a little voice tells me that I will never achieve it but on the other hand another voice tells me that I can by just follow God closely and he will leads me there. I guess have stayed too long in the mud that I fell into. It's time to wake up and move on. There is always more beautiful and wonderful journey ahead for me!
I just had a glance thru of this chapter past few days. Actually didnt really read in depth. :p
It reminded to read back this chapter after the prayer meeting just now. I wanted to say sorry to OUR GOD because the biggest barrier I have now is myself. I pray to GOD that we have more strength and brave to overcome all the limitations in our life.
I want to proclaim, whatever the family problem i faced now, it will go away very very soon. My whole family would go into GOD's blessing!!
As i read this chapter, I found where’s my barriers...In my mind there is always i can’t do it, it’s too tough for me, there are people more capable then me, i always stay in my comfort zone. But in another hand, i also wish that God can bless me too, in the chapter that’s remind me, i have to do my part, and then God will do His part. I can’t just sit there n doing nothing n still wish God to bless me, to change my life. In my pass i never try my best in every thing, it’s time for me to break through.
I'm so free yesterday afternoon.I choose not to have afternoon nap and continue to read the book.so, i read from chapter 3-10.This chapter gives me great impact.I remember deep in my heart those days where i'm deeply hurt and don't let go what had happen to me in the past.I have tons of hatred.I cant see God's grace eventhough God show me his love through brothers and sisters.My heart is so cold that i dont feel his presence,my life is so miserable.For almost 3 years i'm in this situation.I tell nobody what happened and i feel is too much to tell others and i keep this all to myself.Sometimes i cant take it anymore,i almost comes to the end of committing suicide.But praise God that he protects me and keep me until today.I strongly agree that no matter how hurt we are,God knows.He will never leave us nor forsake us.He will never!We must always check our heart.Settle all our "heart problems" ASAP.Because when we are in hatred,we cant see God and our eyes are 'blind'.Just forgive and forget those ppl who offended us(no matter how hurt you are)because only by forgiving you can live a better life.God is incharge.He is righteous ,He will pay back and punish those who sin.Thx God that the battle is over.Now i have a better life.Thx God that i have a nice car,a caring boyfriend who respect me always, sisters who loves me, a better family relationship, my mom often chat wth me...countless blessings.And to be frank, i cant laugh and smile now and i'm FREE.(Just ask those who knows me). And i now learn to have faith in God,believe it,picture it,see it,feel it and act like it.Let's learn together in the journey of faith.All The Best!
**Remember 'Ps Bang bang' sharing wth us that our life of 70-80 yrs are only equivalent to God's 2 hrs. Please dont waste our time and precious every moment.
I am not a failure but the most preciouse in God's eyes. I had meeting with client yday...the works that I prepared during weekend n my rest day been rejected. while in the car heading back town,i am v sad. i felt dissapointed. why i just cant do well. Then this negative thought came to me...u always n nv did good in all the projects u involved. see ur past projects...all fail n ended not so smoothly. In the car, my pmo was keep on complaining, saying things like 'hm...the client got one big one small eyes, ppl said this kind of ppl v choosy...; oh the client havent married, think at her such age will abit hard etc....' I was just silent.
Today v send some documents over, I'm not sure if client will satisfy,but i will pray to God that HE is in my project,HE lead me n b the pmo of this project. I'm sure God not making me as a failure but HE will give me sufficient grace to face it.
In Jesus's name I proclaim n declared it's time for increase my limit, get promotion 4 my serving n my work n lastly God's favor always chasing me forevor...anen!
8 comments:
I like this prayer:" Father, I don't want to be counted among the doubters; I am a believer. I trust you to lead me in the right direction as I break through the barriers of my past. Thank you, Father, that you have good things in store,not just for me, but for my entire family!" IT TIME TO MOVE ON, TO LET GO OF PAST HURTS, PAINS OR FAILURES. IT TIME FOR INCREASE, PROMOTION, AND FAVOR.
As I read this chapter, I kept thinking about some of my past that I don't want to be reminded of. But as I meditate on the Word, I felt that I should let go but not forget. Let my past be a future guidance to lead a better life for God. It's always there as a reminder to me of how God loved me.
Lord, I do not want to be like the Hebrew people going around and around in a circle and never get to the Promise Land that had prepared. Because of lack of faith and disobedience that cause all of them die in the desert and unable to enter into abundance. Lord, I pray that i am not like them so stubborn and never obey your will in my life. I want to experience you and believe in all your ways. Like i had share earlier chapter that i am afraid to have my own cell group because fearing people would say about me and i don't believe that i am able to handle them. I just stay under the care of people and not dare to have my own cell. Trying to run away from people and the responsibility. God says"" You had stayed long enough at this mountain'' It's time to move on, to let go the past hurts,pains or failures. It's time for increase,promotion and favor. It's time to believe for bigger and better things. It's time for me to move forward and take up this responsibility that God had for me.
God gives me a lesson everyday. Learn to trust him and have faith in him. I think my biggest barrier is myself. I tends to fall back the old attitude easily everytime I set a goal to do something. There is a little voice tells me that I will never achieve it but on the other hand another voice tells me that I can by just follow God closely and he will leads me there. I guess have stayed too long in the mud that I fell into. It's time to wake up and move on. There is always more beautiful and wonderful journey ahead for me!
I just had a glance thru of this chapter past few days.
Actually didnt really read in depth. :p
It reminded to read back this chapter after the prayer meeting
just now. I wanted to say sorry to OUR GOD because the biggest
barrier I have now is myself. I pray to GOD that we
have more strength and brave to overcome all the limitations in our life.
I want to proclaim, whatever the family problem i faced now, it will
go away very very soon. My whole family would go into GOD's blessing!!
Haleluyah!!
As i read this chapter, I found where’s my barriers...In my mind there is always i can’t do it, it’s too tough for me, there are people more capable then me, i always stay in my comfort zone. But in another hand, i also wish that God can bless me too, in the chapter that’s remind me, i have to do my part, and then God will do His part. I can’t just sit there n doing nothing n still wish God to bless me, to change my life. In my pass i never try my best in every thing, it’s time for me to break through.
I'm so free yesterday afternoon.I choose not to have afternoon nap and continue to read the book.so, i read from chapter 3-10.This chapter gives me great impact.I remember deep in my heart those days where i'm deeply hurt and don't let go what had happen to me in the past.I have tons of hatred.I cant see God's grace eventhough God show me his love through brothers and sisters.My heart is so cold that i dont feel his presence,my life is so miserable.For almost 3 years i'm in this situation.I tell nobody what happened and i feel is too much to tell others and i keep this all to myself.Sometimes i cant take it anymore,i almost comes to the end of committing suicide.But praise God that he protects me and keep me until today.I strongly agree that no matter how hurt we are,God knows.He will never leave us nor forsake us.He will never!We must always check our heart.Settle all our "heart problems" ASAP.Because when we are in hatred,we cant see God and our eyes are 'blind'.Just forgive and forget those ppl who offended us(no matter how hurt you are)because only by forgiving you can live a better life.God is incharge.He is righteous ,He will pay back and punish those who sin.Thx God that the battle is over.Now i have a better life.Thx God that i have a nice car,a caring boyfriend who respect me always, sisters who loves me, a better family relationship, my mom often chat wth me...countless blessings.And to be frank, i cant laugh and smile now and i'm FREE.(Just ask those who knows me). And i now learn to have faith in God,believe it,picture it,see it,feel it and act like it.Let's learn together in the journey of faith.All The Best!
**Remember 'Ps Bang bang' sharing wth us that our life of 70-80 yrs are only equivalent to God's 2 hrs. Please dont waste our time and precious every moment.
I am not a failure but the most preciouse in God's eyes. I had meeting with client yday...the works that I prepared during weekend n my rest day been rejected. while in the car heading back town,i am v sad. i felt dissapointed. why i just cant do well. Then this negative thought came to me...u always n nv did good in all the projects u involved. see ur past projects...all fail n ended not so smoothly. In the car, my pmo was keep on complaining, saying things like 'hm...the client got one big one small eyes, ppl said this kind of ppl v choosy...; oh the client havent married, think at her such age will abit hard etc....' I was just silent.
Today v send some documents over, I'm not sure if client will satisfy,but i will pray to God that HE is in my project,HE lead me n b the pmo of this project. I'm sure God not making me as a failure but HE will give me sufficient grace to face it.
In Jesus's name I proclaim n declared it's time for increase my limit, get promotion 4 my serving n my work n lastly God's favor always chasing me forevor...anen!
Post a Comment