Friday, March 27, 2009

Chapter 9 - Family with A Future

Truely, truely, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that i do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father. John 14:12

Scripture reading: Deuteronomy 6:5-25

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

In this chapter i learn a lot. In Deutronomy 6:5-25 It teaches me few point that God had open my spiritual Eyes to see.
1) the Lord Our God, the Lord is one.
- We have only One god and no more other God that we should serve.
2) Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul and with all your strenght.
-Is not a simple words from the mouth of God, but its a Commandment from the Lord to impress into our heart. Not only this but to pass this to the next generations. In bible we says that what ever we do, we are doing for Him not Humans. Every where and what ever we do, we must remember to Love Our God with all our heart, soul and mind. God is very please that we would Love Him just as He Loved us by giving His life To us.
3) Never to forgot God when He had bless us with Heavenly blessing.
-He loves us so much to bless us with so much of blessing till overflow but when we are so in the riches, we normally tends to forgot our God. God do not want us to forget Him. We must be thankful in everything that He had given. No mater Good or bad, all are from the Lord. There is nothing He cannot Do.
4) Fear the Lord, Serve Him only and take oaths in his name. Do what is right in the eyes in the Lord and it will go well with you.
-God in this chapter had teaches us how to live well that by following his decrees and fear Him then we will prosper and be kept alive. So many point Teaches us how to live well.

Praise God,, So let us together Love our God with all our heart,soul and mind and pass this to our next generations to come. We want our generation to Love Him and be well in this land.

Chihsan said...

Nothing is limited by my past, and not to fill other’s shoes. My wish is to all my cell leader to do far more than I have done. And it remind me that don’t pass the negative attitudes down to my cell. I believe that God do greater things in my life. AMEN.

Anonymous said...

Enough is Enough. I'm not going to pass these negative attitudes down to my children. I'm going to break that cycle and change my expectations. I'm going to start believing God for bigger and better things. Amen. Yes Lord this is my hunger and my Prayer deep in my heart. I had been hiding myself under the shadow of fear. When i read Thu this chapter I feel God is bring me to where i am standing and breaking me from pass to the future. I had this fear in me to take the responsibility of being a leader, to lead people around me,To know people around because i am scare and worry much more what they think about me. But after i read this chapter: I was Wrong and so Wrong. I shouldn't be thinking of what people thinking For i am created by God( i just have to be the person God made me to be). Here i learn being who i am that I need to have the positive thinking like Ps Joel, I will do better than the pass generation did. To pray and bless my next generation that they do well and much more greater than us..

Erika Chong said...

Since my mother died, my sister always look up to me as an example. I noticed she picked up a few habits of mine. I want to stand up and break away all the bad habits that are passing down to my next generation!!

Jessie Ho said...

I totally agree to how important to build family with an understanding parents that set good example to their children. Although I think my parents are not perfect. They are also having weaknesses like us but I praise God that they are loving person who cares and take responsible for us. Now I become a mother I truly understand how tough to raise a child by giving him the right eduction and learning. I pray that God will help me to pass the good attitude to my children

florence ho said...

chinese always have in mind that prosperous never goes over the third generation, this is a big lie from satan, God not only wants to bless us but our children as well. In order to keep the blessing of God to our family from generation to generation is to teach your children to know God, to love God n always obey all of His words.

Stephanie.C said...

In chinese always said '创业难,守业更难'...after reading this....yes, we should respect our elders who create the opportunity for us...but are we still only keeping the situation as same as the creator? No....we should go further. I always thought the above chinese verses means creating is hard, but it's even harder to continue it maybe b'cos we will not as good as the creator. But....it's not truth...infact we can do better than the creator. We can have our own way....to make the situations better. GOD wan us to be better, not getting poorer....I'm sure my family is with future...and continue my future family, no matter is spiritually children or physical children...I'm sure GOD will bless them and make them even better than me....