Scripture reading: Genesis 39:20-23
A good man will obtain favor from the Lord, but He will condemn a man devises evil. Proverbs 12:2
One of the most important keys to living your best life now is discovering how to experience more of God's favor..........to experience more of God's favor, you must first become more "favor-minded."
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
i really love this word 'FAVOR'. when i first reach kl for study, everyday i will pray for favor!! i remembered pastor Jedidiah said 'let us all call ourselves mr and mrs favor!!
haha!! i really like it.. because whenever we have the favor of God, wherever we go, ppl will like us! the impossible will change to possible!! hallelujah!!
When I started to read this book, I pray that I have your favor in my life, in my whole day, in my cell group. God speak to me this morning that, “do not be afraid, stand firm…The Lord shall fight for you and ye shall hold your peace” Exodus 14:13-14 His favor upon me this morning through His words. Just stand firm and see how God to work in my family, my cell.
Praise God!! God's favor is upon me. God's favor is upon those around me. When i come across to the words of Favor, the story of one of our bible character JOSEPH. He obtain the favor of God till he shined among those who treated bad on him. Just like Proverb 12:2 says a good man will obtain favor from the Lord, but He will condemn a man who devises evil. When i still a student, We have our hostel. All of us should share our room but the two years i am in the hostel no one had ever share room with me. I stay in a room myself and i do what ever i want free. Many times the hospital management put somebody to stay with me so i pack the whole things and prepared for the newcomer to come in but last minutes no one will come. Once those junior asked me why so not fair? you are having a room for you and others need to share? Many times they complain to the teacher but the teacher listen and act nothing. God's favor is for real. All this things we do not receive for who we are but who Our Father is. He is King of King and Lord of Lord. I believe God have many to give as long as we follow His pathway. We will experience our days full of Joy and favor From the Lord.
After i read this chapter, i always pray hard to god that i want his "favor"..
When i understand the meaning of "favor".I feel great everyday because i know his "favor" is for REAL!
Therefore i am learning how to declare god's favor everyday with faith and out of expectation
Everything he had plan for us is always more than enough and out of what we've anticipated.
When i read this, it’s remind me that i do have the favor of God, but i just don’t realize it. I always receive loves from my parent, sister & friends. Even my boss never scold me when i made mistake.
Last sunday, I ve to sleep in the living room, n before i slept, i prayed to God and ask Him to kill all the mosquito, because there’s always a lots of mosquito in my house, and God really kept me away from it, the whole night i didn’t bite by mosquito, praise the Lord, even in a small thing, God also care for us.
Favor.. LOve this word..
Actually,i just a normal and simple student in class...
I dont why some tutor smile when them saw me..
I can have a good relationship with semester 2 tutor...
Few day a ago, i went 2 office....
I meet my ex A&P tutor and F&E tutor...
Have a good chat with them in office...
Feel so sweet...
i not a top student.. I just who i am " child of God".. All bec of HIM.....
Still remember my secondary school not one notice me at all included the teacher...
Yet, some teacher dont know my name although them teach me 4 few year!!!! Tat is my past...
Post a Comment