Monday, May 4, 2009

Words from Chih San

Hi, God's favor be with all of you.

Ps. Pambang said that we must worship our God with all our heart. And love our God with all our heart.

Did you read your Bible everyday? Did you praise and worship our God everyday?
Did you act what you listen from God?
When you read this message, no matter how tired you are? how busy you are? I think God wants you to come close to HIM.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God, Chih San Thanks for the words. I believe that God LONGED to be with us. When i read your words i received a verse from bible. Jude 1: 20-21 BUT YOU,DEAR FRIENDS,BUILD YOURSELF UP IN THE YOUR MOST HOLY FAITH AND PRAY IN THE HOLY SPIRIT. KEEP YOURSELF IN GOD'S LOVE AS YOU WAIT FOR THE MERCY OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Anonymous said...

victoria chin...

Chihsan I support u..//
2 more week i will having final exam... AT the past i will forget 2 read bible.. In mind on study and stress...
And i will have severe headace
But this time different, i read bible be4 study and listen 2 song when study...

Not feel of headache and stress.. In my mind i think i cant finish the revision.. But suddenly, a thought came into my mind tat i can finish... Get a good result and glory AMEN....(Jess also felt like tat)

Chih san said...

Thanks for your (Vicoria Chin) sharing.... God's favor be with all of you. ;-)

victoria chin said...

Oh.. No.. Time past so fast.. Now i alrdy semester 3.. This is d harder semester.. A lot reading need 2 be done.. Pai seh.. My friends i still in chapter 20...
Still go 3 more months i will finish this semester.. I have a lot of homework and reading 2 do..
I can say tat i am stress...

I NEED 2 BREAK THR .. Must con 2 read bible and praise the LOrd..

I join tambourine at church.. I like tambourine .. Felt Joyful..
I know i need 2 spend time on it..

Not matter how busy i am... Lord Help me don't keep u aside..