Scripture reading Ephesians 6:1-14
Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. Ephesian 6:14-15
Every morning, no matter how you feel, no matter what you may have done wrong the day before, you can get up and say, "Father, I thank You that you approve me, and that You are pleased with me. I thank you that I'm forgiven. I know that I am a friend of God."
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
This is what i longs for. A word of approval. i had been seeking people to approve who i am and what i am doing is right. When i read this chapter, tears flow down my cheek. I longed for people approve me but i was wronged. God had already approve me. He already accepted me. he never leave me. Now i am pleased to believe that i did well in God. I had fail him but He still loves me.
After I read this chapter I had put thoughts into this. I'm now trying to ASK for God's approval everyday to what I do. I felt that even though God approved me of who I am, but God might not approve what I do.
So I'm learning how to ask God what to do and what not to do in everything I do!! ;D
May be other see me as a rough stone, but in God’s eyes Im a diamond, He doesn’t sees me as a rock, He sees me as an adorable angel. Whatever i do, I wanna to please Him, and have His approval.
I have taken the challenge to teach in prophetic 1 which will strat on this month. At first when pastor Amos ask me to do, the first thought in my mind is NO NO NO, I can’t do it, I don’t know how to teach, but deep in my heart, there’s a voice keep telling me that i shall not be afraid, He will lead me, I know is God. He is giving me approval through Pastor Amos. Although Im still a bit worry about it, but Im sure God will lead me how to teach. Im ready to let Him to take me to where He wants me to be. Praise The Lord!!!
I like the Michaelangelo story. Wow, sometimes I really don have the eye that Michaelangelo has. He sees the inner part of that rock just like our God sees from our inner side. No matter how bad you are, it is God who decide He want to use who He wanted to! He sees us not according to what we can do and how talented we are but He use us because our heart to Him... through this chapter i learn that not only to look ourself in good manner but also learn to look at the others in good manner. Especially those who are poor and helpless... Praise Him!!
GOD see our heart, not our appereance and HE will never leave us alone...
So I learn to always pray to get "Approval" from GOD for things I do
...no matter in strong or weak position.
Besides that, from this chapter, I also learn to forgive people as
GOD give us uncountable chances to forgive us...
sometimes in repeated mistakes...
Do not count/remember every single mistake in heart....
Always forgive people because GOD forgive us with HIS LOVE.
i like this phases God is a God of second chances -3,4,5,6,&more..
God loves me.. Yesterday,i suddenly tell GOd i fall in Love with u alrdy.. U r d only perfect one.. How? I alrdy starter 2 fall in love with u..
When a girl like guy.. She will want 2 know more abt HIM,want HIM 2 notice her..
God i fall in love with u alrdy.. HIS know who i am..
HIS know everything of me..
Post a Comment