SCRIPTURE READING: EPHESIAN 6:1-14
Stand Firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. Ephesian 6:14-15
One of the worst mistakes we can make is to go through life disapproving of ourselves. Nothing will plunge you into defeat any quicker than being negative and critical toward yourself.
"I don't know why i can't do anything right."
"Why can't I get over this habit?"
"Why am I so slow?"
.......
Stop looking at how far you have to go, and take a look at how far you've already come. Shake off that sense of unworthiness and put on the breastplate of God's approval.
If you want to understand more, read the whole chapter..... 8-)
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I spoke to God last night, why you didn't change my circumstance. I felt disappointed. God spoke to me thro this chapter. "Stay focused on what you can become, and God will get you to where you need to be."
I changed my mind, "God, forgive me what i hurt you, i want to look forward and more concentrate on you and you have already accepted and approval me.
Stop looking for my circumstance but knowing that God is changing my circumstance every day, every moment....
Human being is not perfert but our GOD is perfect and good.
HE always focus on our good things more than other.
I pray to LORD to give me........
1) Healthy heart to accept that human being is not perfect, release
me whenever i did wrong and felt guilty.
2) Healthy attitute to have willingness to change my poor and bad thing and ofcourse from help from GOD together.
3) Healthy appearance to testify GOD's love in me.
Post a Comment