Monday, May 4, 2009

Chapter 19- You are well able!

Scripture reading: Number 13:17-14:11
[The Lord said,] "My gracious favor is all you need. My power works best in your weakness." So now i am glad to boast about my weaknessess, so that the power of Christ may work through me. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Are you allowing your weaknessess and insecurities to keep you from being your best??????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the best, I am full of strength from the Lord. The last season i was in much down valley because all things come together. My family, my hospital staff. My mum will call me to share with me things that happen in family and she will think negative. Saying do not know what happen? All the thing she touch will spoil. She will complain why this and that happen. When i listen to her, I did not tell her that i already very stress in my hospital. She still carry on saying this and that. Then those negative words will stay in me. Turning around my mind. I will start to think oh what happen to my family, why this why that. I cannot see myself out of this problem. Look like all things i so big and i am small. God sees us as well able people. Not because we are powerful, but because our God is powerful. I pray to God o give me eyes that i may see myself in a different way in life. I am a well able people to overcome all problem. I do not want a grasshopper mentality. I can make it, I can do it. I will be a successful person. Amen.

florence ho said...

Numbers 14:11 “And the LORD said unto Moses, How long will this people provoke me? and how long will it be ere they believe me, for all the signs which I have shewed among them?” when we not believing God, not trusting Him, do not have faith to Him, then we provoke Him.
All these week my father, mother & Jo Jo all is in sick, Im so worry, even though i have pray to God and ask for His healing, im still in worry. Seems that im not trusting His power. When i read this chapter i know God telling me to trust Him with all of my heart, i wanna to be like joshua & Caleb. God had promised that we would prosper & have a fantastic future, but we have to fight for it. And I am WELL ABLE to get it, because my God is so powerful. Amen.

victoria chin said...

Praise the Lord... Got will help us in our weakness.. I not good in dance but i like dance.. especially dance for God.. Later few week i keep on answer myself whether i should join dance in church ma...
When i dance 4 God i felt happy and joyful.. So, i start the classes alrdy.. 2day is my 2 class.. wow so hurt and painful... when i saw this chapter.. I knew God say dont worry yr weakness.. He want show His glory onto our weakness.. Thk and praise d Lord..
Amen..