
Dear all,
GA611 and GK611, we take the photo together at Surabaya.
Revival started from ourself. When i saw Ps. Phlip Mantofa's chruch. Not because how great he is, but his life attracted me. He walk by faith..not the small faith, great faith. I will share more to you all....will update it...if u read this message, please put a note said "i want to know more la"...so i knew that all of you is reading this blog...cause i only see Jessie, Hannah, Florence, Pat, Lan Yit to write on this blog.... 8-)
4 comments:
Yes I want to know more, more, more!!! Hopes to hear it as soon as possible
ya!! me too!! haha wana know more... i mean ur BIG DREAMS!!
I WANT TO KNOW MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!........................................
I WANT THE FAITH AND FIRE TOO....
I want to know more?!
Post a Comment