Scripture reading 1 Thessalonians 5:12-24
"I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6
When times get tough - as they often do - or things don't go your way - as they sometimes don't - keep on believing in God.
When discouragements come or when people tell you that your dreams are never going to come to pass, you're never going to be happy, and you can never change, boldly remind yourself who is at work in your life. God is turning things around in your favor. God is opening doors of opportunity for you.
Be a believer, but be careful what you believe. If you go around with a poor-old-me mentality, thinking that you don't deserve God's blessings, focused on your faults, always feeling badly about yourself, you will live a dismal life at best. But if you start seeing yourself as more than a conqueror, well able to succeed, strong in the Lord, the head not the tail, the victor not the victim - You will rise to new level of fullfillment.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
“If I don’t have hope, I won’t have faith. And if I don’t have faith, I can’t please God n won’t see His power revealed in my life”
So it is important that we shall always have hope, don’t give up so easily, because God wants us to have good life, a life that can attract people to come to know God. To show the others how GREAT is our God!
"信 就 是 所 望 之 事 的 实 底 , 是 未 见 之 事 的 确 据 。" 希 伯 來 書 11:1
Being a Believer, we must have have faith and hope in HIM! Believe GOD want the best for us...HE will provide our needs!
Post a Comment