Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Chapter 24- You receive what you believe

Scripture reading Matthew 9:18-31

It shall be done to you according to your faith. Matthew 9:29

Your faith will help you overcome your obstacles.

4 comments:

florence ho said...

Jesus asked,“ Do you believe that I am able to do this?”
Most of the time I pray, i don’t really have faith that God will change my situation, especially when the thing I have long pray for it & still not happen.. In this chapter reminds me that my faith can cause God to show up and work supernaturally.
When we ask someone to help us, we must known that the person we ask can really help us, if not why should we ask him...
It’s the same when we pray to God, if we don’t trust God can help us, then why still praying? so from now onwards, lets pray with faith.

Anonymous said...

IT SHALL BE DONE TO YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR FAITH. Its Faith! Faith is the KEY! Your faith is small like a bowl then that all you can received. If our faith BIG like sea, we will received that big. Sea we cannot see the end of it. Like never stop. Always there is still flowing in us. NONSTOP.. Love of God is as wide as sea.. We receive what we believe! Bingo! Key to get out of it was Pray and Expect God to do new things. I used to pray and never think Big things will happen. Like in youth, What IP David shared, Think Big.. Had you ever think of it? Like talking gospel to our Muslim friends, If we continue to think our nation do not allow us to then we will just stay there seeing them one by one to Hell. focus on God, with faith all obstacles is overcome. Amen.. My eyes see big big big things happening.......

Patricia said...

Yeah.. sometimes its our own choice to choose whether we want to believe or not... We can choose to believe and also not to believe. God's promises is there and He hold on to what He had promised!! I just pray that God will strengthen my faith to believe in Him although things does not turn good or when things seems impossible to me!! God have mercy,, Amen!!

StephyQ said...

I always think, wht if the GOD I believe is wrong one ah? haha....something like those ppl in other religions, when they die then only they shout ' Crap, i'm still in hell b'cos the god i use to believe are false god'.....haha!!! Everytime when i think this, i felt very funny

But we christian are different. We not believing blindly, but yet we can felt HIS goodness and blessing. I believe that GOD want the best for me.

Lately I"m struggling in this 'Not getting promotion' issues....but still I believe GOD not yet given to me....not that I'm not good, but it's not GOD's time yet. At my work, higher pangkat means, more work lah...imagine now i'm little junior already flooded withg work....wht if i get promoted? lagi teruk than now.....

So I choose to believe GOD will prepare the best for me. Believe in HIM, then HE will give and you will received!