Scripture Reading Psalm 40:1-5
Even if my father and mother abandon me, the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10
You cannot allow self-esteem and your sense of value to be determined by how other people treat you. The Bible tells us that God accepts us even if everybody else in this world rejects us.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I like the sentence “ You are God’s own masterpiece”
means that, there’s only one florence ho in this world, im unique in God’s eye and I will always be the apple of God’s eye. I never thought of that until i read this chapter. praise the Lord!!!
i got a feeling God wanna to me to be happy=)
'You cannot allow your self-esteem and your sense of value to be determined by how other people treat you. The bible tell us that God accepts us even if anybody else in this world reject us' this chapter was so Touching.. I am so touch!!! I know from now i can lift up my head knowing that God is in control and has a great plan and purposed in my life. God never gives up in me! I am the apple of the eyes of God. Amen. Amen. God is good all the time, He put a song of praise in this heart of mine. No need to wear mask to go out meet people. Be myself... I am crowned with Glory and honor...
I always like this sentences ' the people around you will fail you and leave u. but yet only GOD won't leave me' --- self created by stephanie....
Always comfort myself by saying so when I felt lonely, no friends, family seems so far....nobody seems caring about me.... GOD always there, HE nv leave us nor forsake us. This is HIS promise. Well...I do self entertain myself watching all the tvb movies together with my GOD! I will nv give up on myself!
Post a Comment