Monday, May 11, 2009

Chapter 22- GOD SEES YOUR GOOD MOVES

Scripture Reading 1 John 3:1-24

We are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. Ephesian 2:10

You have something to offer this world that nobody else has.

5 comments:

chihsan said...

Chihsan is God's workmanship. created in Christ Jesus to do good works....
I am not yet a finished product, I am a "Work In Process."
Today i pray to God that I am in the process of changing by God. I am willing to let God to deal with me. Cause He wants to see my good moves.

Anonymous said...

i love the verse says i have something to offer this world that nobody else has. This message let me think back how Pastor Hanson shared his message about God's approval. We are created by God to fulfill His destiny in this world.God is not finish with me yet, He is still changing me. Sometimes i will blame myself why it takes so long to be change? I still can't see myself changing? Now No more, I am God's workmanship. I am Still in changing process. I thank God i am who i am now. :) Praise God. Now everyday proclaim I am the daughter of God.

florence ho said...

Enjoy who God Made me to be, accept myself....
I always have dissatisfaction about myself, im not intelligent, not pretty, have bad temper etc.... and i’ll blame myself when im doing or saying something im not suppose to say...
But God not focus on this, He sees the BEST in me, He sees my good move, Im still a work in process, my future will getting brighter, and im on my way to a new level of glory.

StephyQ said...

When read the messages in this chapter, it's like a confirmation from GOD!

GOD sees your good moves. There are things that I'm working hard to change. Today is like a confirmation from GOD that, 'girl, i see ur moves and i like ur moves' We dont need to get any compliment/appreciation from anyone, but as long as my GOD see it and HE counts all my moves.

Sometimes I get frustration, why nobody praise me for my good moves. why nobody appreciated my good moves but yet still asking more and more. Then always GOD told me back, 'I see it' That's enough already. I might not get any appreciation / compliment from the people in this earth, but yet I'm sure my awards are in heaven.

Like wht chih san said, 'I'm still in progress of changing and moving...' GOD please help me....bless me with strength and wisdom....patient also.....amen!

victoria chin said...

My value.. How much is my value...
Man look your achievement, how well....

But God no..

I am God's workmanship ... Victoria chin ping ping r in the process ...

Frm glory to glory...

God be with me until d end..

I love this book..

This book make me love myself...

More & more..

Most importantly i fall in love with God alrdy..

Praise the Lord..