Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Chapter 31 RUN your own RACE

Scripture Reading 1 Corinthians 9:24-27

Let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith. Hebrew 12:1-2

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am running after Jesus.. Jesus the way, the truth, and the life. Teach me to please you. I just want to Please you. I want to follow after you. No other one I'll follow. Only JESUS> >>> Amen

chihsan said...

I don't have to please everyone else, i need to please only God. I examine myself, did i please people more than God???? It remind me that to please God is more important.

florence ho said...

Yes, I just have to please God, no need to copy other people, God gives everyone a difference gift n calling, i just have to do what He calls me to do.