Sunday, June 7, 2009

Chapter 30 - BE AN ORIGINAL

Scripture reading Psalm 139:1-24

Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will know what God wants you to do, and you will know how good and pleasing and perfect his will really is. Roman 12;2

Don't think that you have to fit into somebody else's mold and , similarly, don't be upset when other people don't fit into your mold. Live this day with the attitude, I am enjoying the person God made me to be.

5 comments:

Lanyit said...

Previously I was a person that cares people feeling very much & concern on others people opinion.
Most of the time I made decision based on surroundings' input.
At the same time, I didnt feel happy because thats not truly what I wanted actually.

After I accepted Jesus Christ as my life Savior, I know GOD has a plan for everyone of us. And I still believe that GOD want us to take care of others but the first and foremost rules is to act accordingly towards HIS PLAN.

When I started to follow and practise this way, my life is happier and more blessed now..!!

Praise The LORD!!

StephyQ said...

I used to be someone who get very influenced by others. But then slowly when getting elder, I want to be unique. I want to be origin. I realize through the 'arts' or things that I do. I want to be the original and special. I Believe that GOD want me to be so.

On the other hand, I also learn from others. I learn the differencess between human. I always get very 'angry' or frustration when ppl didn't follows my way. But I learn to be accepting the differences between humans. I learn to see from other's point of view.

I just do wht ever that it is truth b4 GOD. I don't care how ppl looks at me, but I care what my GOD would said. I learn from other's goodness and adjust accordingly and turn out to my own original.

Pat Pat said...

yea.. i like this chapter too!! sometimes i have wanted to be like the others without knowing im acting like that... but God owes remind me that I am myself and I am the princess of God. Im beautiful in His eyes...

florence ho said...

When i read this chapter, i feel that God answering me, i use to ask why im not like my sisters, they are so smart & intelligent, always have good result in their study, lovely n attractive, etc.....always ask why im so different from them...
God doesn’t want a bunch of clones, He likes variety. That’s why im different, He gives me different talent from them, gives me art n creativity, I no need to fit others’ mold, just be myself n enjoy what God made me to be.

Anonymous said...

Don't compare yourself to other people, learn to be happy with Who God made you to be. Before this i like to compare myself with other, cry to God why create me like this? Not only that i try all my best to please others. When they say this i will never say others although i have other opinions. I will want to please others so others will be happy but end of it i will be sad because i keep following others. I feel so tired by doing that. Now i am very happy that God change me just few month ago. I cried to God i want a stop at this. I do not want be others. Not myself. I want To be Hannah Hoong. Original my attitude, my character, myself. No copy. Now this chapter remind myself that do not be the old me. Run only my race not other people race. I am free to myself. See the true hannah hoong. Huhuh....