Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Chapter 32 - YOUR TIME to SHINE

Scripture Reading 1 John 2:12-20

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your GOD is with you wherver you go. Joshua 1:9


.....don't copy anybody. Just be yourself. Be who I created you to be.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It time to shine.... my time to shine. God set me free, I am free to run and do what God please me to do. I want to shine for God in my Hospital, In my non christian friends, All this while i never share gospel to them cause i am shy and scare i will lost my friends, But Now its my time to shine....

Anonymous said...

i cannot just sit here and wait for time and shy shy... How many more time i have, no time to wait.. i don't one day when in their funeral i regret. Its time to shine. I will shine, shine like stars above!! my time had come to fulfill my destiny. No more waiting. Sekarang masanya. Hallelujah.

chihsan said...

My time to shine..... i don't want to be a boring christian, but i want to be a light in front of the people. When i become christian, i learn to share gospel, to disciple others. And it become my habbit. Yup, God wants everyone christian to be shine in the world. LEt us do it together.
Hannah, u r not alone, in the team, i will support you...

florence ho said...

It’s time to shine, i want to fulfill the dream that God gives to me, I want to shine for God. I need to rise up to become a good cell leader, i can‘t always hide behind Chih San or others, Im sure God is with me, I have to be bold n courage just like Joshua in the bible.