Scripture reading 2 Samuel 9:1-13
Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me anything in my Name, I will do it. John 14:13-14
Is your self-image so contrary to the way God sees you are missing out on God's best???????
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know it is not because of my goodness that your kindness is extended, O God, but because of your covenant relationship I have been blessed to inherit. Help me to better understand your grace and your goodness as i take my place on your table. past is past, It will not affect my life now and future. I am God child forever. I got the best from Him. He gives the best to His children.
I do know that Im a child of the Most High God, but when failure comes, guilt n shame will block me to come to God and ask for His blessing, n forgot our God has grace n mercy. Now everday, im learning to repent to Him for what i ve done, n believe i still have His love n mercy.
Post a Comment