Sunday, April 12, 2009

Declaring God's favor

Scripture reading Psalm 30:1-5

The Lord is my portion, I have promised to keep your words. I saught your favor with all my heart; be gracious to me according to your word. Psalm 119:57-58

Thank God for His favor, and for His special assistance in your life. Don't take God's favour for granted.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

"When you are living favor-minded.God's blessings seem to chase you down and overtake you"

I super duper love this book because every chapter i read and i will learn. It's fun and exciting to learn things in GOD.

So In this chapter, i learn to have a favor-minded.:D...I seriously want to tell the world that "having god's favor is great!"

Let me share some of my story with you.Every single day i will pray and thank for god's favor is on me and i expect every people out there are there to help me when they see me. YEA..it's so true. When i posting in the ward, every friends of mine see me they will be very happy and tell me that they miss me alots. Seriously, i didn't expect all this. Even tutor see me they will love me. They see me as different from the other.
Even when i did wrong, they wont get so upset or scold me.
I thank god that he put me in a group with all the malays and indians and i am the only chinese! ha ha..
I didn't mean that i am special in the group BUT god make me stand out among the other.

I nonstop pray to god that "can i have more of your favor?"
I just want to carry his favor wherever i go.
His favor changes my attitudes and my feeling.His favor makes me smile everyday..His blessing is truly great.

Thank you,Lord

Anonymous said...

I do not know about others but to me, my life is like going according the season of The book. From faith to the favor of God. God is a risen God, He knows when i need his words most. Its like Rhema to me in times i need the most. Where no one can comfort me but He, has comfort me with the words that no one can come out with. God, i thank you that you are always with me that your favor cause me to win the battle in you. In you alone have i gain victory in the lower valley. There is something special about you. You have the favor of God. Wow.. favor is with us. just declare it with faith. When we live favor-minded, you'll begin to see God's goodness in the everyday. I read this chapter last night. I was full of faith to see what will happen to day after i pray. You know???? Today in the Hospital, Every patients will come ask me are you okay? Had you eaten your breakfast, your lunch? So busy when can you go home? They starts to understand my situation by not chasing after me to ask when is their turn but instead ask me how am i doing? Got one lady patients saw i haven eat my lunch, gave me a packet of sweets. :)She says this will at least will stand my hungry stomach better than nothing. She give me stroke at my back saying thank you so much. I was so touch.. normally i can only have my proper lunch at 3 or 4 pm. patients never understand our situation and come bug bug when is their turn. Some staff, today suddenly from attacking me, change and come and help me. :0 make me feels weird. Today it's all change by the Favor of God. I believe this is only the starting point. There will going to be more things happening soon. I declare that all things will works for good by the favor of God. I am able to stand out in people around me. I apply leave next week to attend Pastor Bambang meeting, I wrote in the request early of the month. I am not sure will it be approve but what i know i register and paid the for the course in faith. Till yesterday My in-charge haven let me know weather the leave is approve a not. I pray hard that God Your Favor must let me able to attend the course..The leave must approve. In my hospital applying leave is very difficult as our staff are limited. Today.. i got the answer MY LEAVE IS APPROVE!!!! I am so happy. Over happy.. Hurray... Hurray... Praise God.. God Favor is real and ready to pour out for you!! Let us together experience more of the favor of God in our Lives.

chihsan said...

When i read Jessica and Hannah sharing, i almost cry out. Why? When i know that Hannah was in some situation that i cant help, but only pray for her. Ask God's favor with her working place and her family. God really did it and what i learn that when we declaring God's favor everyday, God will look into our faith and give it to us.
In Jesus name that i declared that His favor with all of my cell memeber that they can experience God's favor. And give more time to You Lord. Amen.
From my heart, i want to see all my cell member to follow God plan, in my heart i hope that everyone can stand firm in the God words, not influence by the world.
Why i ask all of us to read this book, i want everyone to learn more, and learn to depand on God, not people, learn to put our faith in God, not people, learn to use the God's word to deal with our life, not the world method.
hope everyone can Understand my heart and my thinking. TIME IS LIMIT..BUT GOD IS NO LIMIT.

lanyit said...

This is the chapter where i learnt one thing deeply.
Always declare to GOH that HE will pour all HIS favour upon us.
Depends on people's favor or help sometimes really dispointing because human always cannot fulfil another human's need.

After read this book also i learnt to be more thankful to even a little small thing.
Everything will be naturally become better and better because GOD want to bless us greatly!!

Every morning, I must proclaim that GOD's favor is with me!

florence ho said...

Today when i boss taking my design to a new client, im really have no confident that they will like it, because i think that it is not the best design that i can come out, i really not satisfied with it, but because of the limitation of time, i just simply do it to fullfil deadline. But when i boss came back & told me that they like the design so much, all i could think of it is just “THIS IS GOD FAVOR”. HE makes people like my design. praise the Lord. Im sure this is not the end, i want more of God’s favor, not only to me, but my family, friends as well. let’s us eperience the favor of God everyday.

Jessie Ho said...

I love this exercise. I always declared God's favour in any way, any place and any time.. It becomes a habit to me. When I did that, I see God's favour pour down. Not just to me but also to my family & people surrounding. God is so real. He guides and teaches us everyday in different way. And he shows his abundance loves to us through HIS overwhelming favours... Thank you Lord and I love you always.

victoria chin said...

Oh.. Declaring!!!
Wow...
i hope i can practice what i read...
Father, I thank u tat i have u favor.. I hope i can shine 4 him in hospital.. People will seen the difference in me bec our God!!!!
I meet my ex-classmate and we having a gathering..
one of my friend say them never think tat i will go Selangor study.. & say i seen like'baby' always stick 2 yr mom and dad...

HAHAH.. U are wrong.. I my difference ....
Dont judge people using u eyes....