Scripture reading: Daniel1:17-21, 2:19-23
[The Lord] touched their eyes, saying, "It shall be done to you according to your faith." Mattew9:29
Take a few minutes everyday to dream big dreams; close your eyes, and envision your dreams coming to pass.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
See yourself rising to new levels of effectiveness.
I closed my eyes, i see a lot of powerful leader come out from my cell.
I dream that a lot of people believe God and accept Jesus Christ as their savior.
I make it in my prayer everyday, I trust God will let me to see it. 8-)
Your dream will comes true Chih San!! I was inspired by this lady who dare to dream for thing seems impossible and learned that If you honour God, nothing is impossible. I like to dream and envision our future an extraordinary and honourable to GOD. Praise the Lord!
See yourself rising to the new level of effectiveness. Yeah!! I am rising I am Rising. I am seeing all my dreams fulfill and my destiny reveal for the kingdom of God. I am seeing Revival happen in Malaysia. I am seeing next generation rising up For God.. Amen.. When we close our eyes,we should see more than we do when we have our eyes open. See things that we unable to see Happen with the eyes of Faith. Be a big dreamer. Don't make little. Yeah..
I pray to God, asking him to give me a big dream that he wants me to be in my life, my big dream must be including Him, must be honour Him...Then, I saw myself in a big stage, surroundings by people, is a live concert, im playing the piano, praise n worshiping God, n i saw angels all around, enjoying the music happily. Through the music, people know God....
I always have a plan to quit Praise n Worship team when i reach certain ages, but it’s seems that not God will, He wants me to keep worship Him. And I willing to worship Him with my whole life...
keep on dreaming... keep on dreaming. sometimes it is easy to dream but when come to make dream comes true,it really hard for me. there must be patients and endurance when come to this part. the most important part is to believe, hold on to God and always think positively!! yea.. maybe its a bit hard for me but i will pray to God that He will increase the level of my faith in Him and the most important is to look things positively!! Amen!
I like this chapter.DREAM!i see that my family accepted Christ ,i see that my family serve God happily.That is what i long to see.everyday i pray for my family and i cant wait to see this 1 day.
Ha ha..come to this chapter.
It gave me a "wow"
All this while i only knew that God's planning but what i've lack inside my heart is a dream i want..
I always asking myself when i was young. "What is my dream?"..it lingers in my mind for quite a long time till the day god make me a student nurse which i never expected to become a nurse(not a chance in my dream categories)..ha ha..so yea..now he want us to dream BIG!!so that he can make us a BETTER person..to have a BETTER life.=)
Think of this way, no point of studying a course you like but have no BIGGER dream..right?..it will drag your mindset down easily and tends to give up or have no confidence in whatever you want to achieve.
DREAM ON..!!!
Dream....
I want 2 dream about revival in youth in malaysia & in every church....
I want 2 see my parent worship god in church...
Yesterday night, i pray 4 my family..
i knew god ask my prayer thr this chapter...
Amen....
Post a Comment