Scripture Reading: 1peter 1-13-25
Look Forward to the special blessings that will come to you at the return of JESUS CHRIST. 1 peter 1:13
If you will keep your hope in the Lord, God says divine favor is coming.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hallelujah, Praise The Lord Most high. His Name is to be praise among others. God favor really bring me out among others. I can shine out among others. God really give back what i had others had mistreat me. I gain back trust from patients. Today in Hospital I am very surprised,It seem everyday sure got patient will praise me. Today got one Chinese patient my doctor well known friend says to the doctor wow now you have a very good nurse, Chinese nurse can help you. Doctor were assign to tell our records how we are working for our appraisal. My Bonus this year depend on this doctors. At first i was so sad cause i know sure this doctor will going to complain about me. Now it change. This doctor today tell my in-charge can i write to request my nurse to stay with me. I was so shocked. Ar??? How come? From bad to good. God let change my situation. God lets patients be my support. That my appraisal will have patients good voice. My bonus can increase. Praise God. Thank God. He is so good. Good..... In this chapter there is one thing that keep me going on that is Don't give up. Keep on believing, expecting,declaring.keep living in favor-minded and God promise that good things will come to You. If you keep your hope in the Lord, God says divine favor is coming. You may not be able to see it right now, but when God's favor shows up,things are going to change. Yeah. Amen... Let us together believing,proclaiming, and see what He is doing in our lives.
Yesterday i visit a new believer and i manage to understand a little bit from her family. I knew that God's favor will be in this family. This new believer will removed the idol soonly. I thank God that Holy Spirit chase her heart. And when i keep my hope in my Lord, His divine favor came. Next chapter is dream on.....i am dreaming now........haha....
I have been learning on how to trust in God and live in faith everyday. I have been through financial tough times and sometimes I will worry and be anxious. But now I give thanks to God for every situation I'm in today for I know God is my father who is Rich and abundance, He will never let me live in shame and poverty if he got so much with HIM. But he will test my faith if I will believe in HIM and overcome the situation with HIM. I praise God that I don't fail HIM. He gives and he took away, His name is to be praised!
When i read this chapter, I know God is telling to trust Him in faith, even now im in my financial hard time. This month, I have to pay my income tax, my car road tax & insurance, house loan etc.... But im sure God will provide for me, He is not always gives me what i want, but He is always gives me what i need. From the meassage of Pastor Bambang, Offering to God is not about the money, is about you turning back to God, Is your love to God, no matter how hard my financial, I choose to offering to God, n God will surely bless me.
Sometimes I really think certain situation is bad for me and almost cannot "tahan" anymore....
This always made me sad, hurt, struggling....
While I am still learning how to let go all the frustration,
GOD thru this chapter reminded me again that no matter how bad is the situation or feeling, His love is always with us and
He can change anything worst to best when I put faith to HIM.
Recently I have got alot of blessing and bonus from GOD when I put faith that GOD will change me, change the surrounding and environment, change the people around....
TV has arrived safely fOC from the Nescafe competition.... :-)
Conflict with boss become lesser and lesser when I chose to obey even at the tough time.... :-)
emotional become more stable at the pregnant stage.... :-)
If someone has mistreated us, God will sure restore the double blessing to us if we believe in his unlimited works fall upon us.AMEN!
"Don't give up. keep on believing, expecting, declaring. keep living favor-minded, and god promises that good things will come to you."
Certainly, i always asks God that why i never see your favor showed to me?Now i realized that "WHY DOUBT?" what i need is faith in HIM..right?..so yea..i keep believing and keep declaring in my daily life that his favor will be with me all the times. Even in my most difficult time, i will still declare his favor =D..this is what God want to see..the faith we have
attitude of faith and favor
Trust Him whatever problem u facing... Declaring u situation with tun 180 degree..Amen!!!
Post a Comment