Monday, April 27, 2009

Chapter 17- See yourself as God sees you

Scripture reading: Judges 6:11-16
The Lord is with you, O valiant warrior. Judges 6:12

God knows you're not perfect, that you have faults and weaknesses and you sometimes make mistakes. But God loves you anyway. He created you in His image, and He is continually shaping you, conforming you to His character, helping you to become even more like Him.

5 comments:

florence ho said...

God sees me as a ’CHAMPION’. I never thought of that before.. Im always think that im not capable, not intelligent, not pretty, etc.. ‘I can not do it’ always come out from my mouth, always have the thought of that, ‘there are more people that better then me’...
But today I wanna proclaim that I am a CHAMPION, My father is proud of me, I can do anything because the mighty God is with me, He sees me as a victor. I will love myself as God loves me so much, and he created me in His image. I will become more n more like Him. Halleluyah, Amen!

chihsan said...

I see myself as a daughter of God now.
Before I received Christ, I see myself nothing.
After received Christ, He let me know who I am, and change my thinking, He wants me to understand Him, and wants me to be like Him.
And now! I learn to follow His step closely and love Him more as He loves me.

Anonymous said...

Me? When every one ask me to speak a thing, or pray i got lots of thing to say but when speak it out seem like no confidence, No strength in me. I see myself like grasshopper. Low self-esteem. I don't have braveness to talk to people cause i am afraid what people will think of me and what they will see me like. So when ever i am in a group i will just keep myself quiet as possible and not talk unless people ask me to share. I am very scare.. Like heart beat till want to stop beating like that. I do not like to talk to people. That is My OLD me!!! NOW I am NOT anymore. I am Loved By God, And I am A cute Princess Whom every body likes. Hahaha I used to want to please people more than God and want to seek for people thinking of m but now No.. I will Know who am I cause I am the Friend of God. God see me more better than others see me. They say about me mean they are saying the creation of God. So i learn myself do not say about God creation. All are according to His Image. We are created by him and Loved by Him. God really loves us, He do not want us to look down at our self and want us to look like a honor princess. I have only few friends from my school time cause every one thinks i am quiet but NOW, Not anymore. I believe that God work in me that i am able to speak like i did today and I am speaking more than i used to when i am here. God i give praise to you that your work of your hand is in all of us. We Love you lord.

elaine said...

See myself as God sees me. I am created in His image.If i look down on myself means i look down on God.i am so grateful that God loves me eventhough i'm not prefect.I loves myself more now.

Jessica said...

Learned to Love myself..=)
I am a person who gets discouraged and doubting myself easily if someone tell my wrong or judged me.
I will have all the unnecessary thought and its really make my head blow out!>.<
So yea..in this chapter, i learned how to see myself as god's children.When no one accept me or no one like me. NO WORRIES! my daddy god is still with me..ALL THE TIME=D..
he sees me as a CHAMPION.He always whispered in my ear that i am strong, i am courage and i can step out the comfort zone and ready to do unexpected things for god.
i believe i can overcome my fear!!what i needs is courage and more prayers to discriminate what's wrong and right so that i can do the right things in god! =)

in HIS eyes..i am his precious child and His champion!=D