Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Chapter 6 - Seeing with your Spiritual Eyes

Blessed are your eyes, because they see; and your ears, because they hear. Matthew 13:16

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here a words come to me.. Wake up from the pass and enter to a new future. never wake up we will not see the beautiful future. Like the man Brian. If no one wakes him up from his own thinking and mindset there he will not able to stand up and accept a good life than he have now. "" remember,you action will follow your expectations. low expectations will trap you in mediocrity; high expectations will motivate you and propel you to move forward in life. "" Our thought is important move forward, see it with eyes of faith that it already happen. there a bible verse come to me also.. Philippians 3:13 forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead. Yeah... God i pray that i will see things with my spiritual eyes and see things happen in a tremendous way.

Anonymous said...

Recently I believe I'm experiencing some spiritual warfare. I can see many unhappy things happened around me i.e colleague are fighting for some misunderstanding, customers complaint, poor results from our biz, my son avoids me, my husband is being emotion, my mom getting into depression, my dad sicks etc.. It all comes in the same time. Ya, I believe Satan wants to demoralise me and defeats me. But God reminds me to focus in HIM for there is no any problems Bigger than our God! When I focus in GOD, all the problems become very small. And I believe God will help me to overcome it. Like Job says, The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised." Let us focus in God and see what he will do for YOU!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Jessie.. I support you.. Yes focusing on God is so much important. God already overcome all the problems.. Relax and see what God is doing in you.. thanks for reminding me.

Anonymous said...

yea!! seeing with my spiritual eyes is what i always want to learn all this while.When we see with God's eyes, everything will turn to good. even bad things will turn to good!! especially when we deal with the people we dislike, we will see them as people who loved by God when we see by our spiritual eyes!

Erika Chong said...

Seeing with spiritual eyes really needs a lot of patience. Especially when we need to see someone we dislike become someone we love. Its really hard but ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IN GOD!!


We can learn 2 things in one chapter!!

YAY!! xD

Praise God for being such a wonderful Papa, always watching over us!!

Anonymous said...

Recently I also experience a misunderstanding. It makes me feel very sad about it. I try to call that sister; she refused to receive my call. I came out a lot of negative thinking, but Holy Spirit remind me that to pray for the good things, and pray for her to answer my call. God is so good, and I experienced God miracle. I received her sms at the mid night. And she said that she will come to church next week. Praise our Lord.

Jessey Chai said...

yes... start believing that thgs r going to change for better, nt bcoz we deserved it, bt simply bcoz God loves us... when i start seeing thgs wif spiritual life... i found that thrs so much thgs that i'd never notice b4... everythg is glad n beautiful... is jez that depends on how we view it... every angle has its different view... if i see sth that i aspect it to b bad wif spiritual eyes... i found tat GOD has HIS way n reason to let us face it... GOD is great n HE trains us to b strong n grown up in our spiritual life... we will find thgs becoming interesting n we will b looking towards future... i feel happier n stronger a lot than b4... ^ ^ thx GOD...

yannan said...

要去看好的东西!想好的事!然后要前进!这是很好的!上帝会给我们想要的!我要更多事奉神!要得到更多神的祝福!

florence said...

Recently i really have a lot of negative thinking in my mind, this make me so sad n frustrated. but when i read this chapter, i know God is talking to me, asking me to see things through HIS eyes, always think good. Im sure is giving me a better life.

Stephanie.C said...

I believe even though I missed so many chapters, but still GOD talks to me. HIS timming, for HIS goodness. I had been quite worry about my financial lately. Bills,loan etc....it just overwhelm me. But still everyday I pray to GOD...praise HIM that HE provide me always the best but not the 2nd. Eyes see seems impossible, but it is always posible in GOD!