Scripture reading Philippians 4:4-8
Throw off your old evil nature and your former way of life, which is rotten through and through, full of lust and deception. Instead, there must be a spiritual renewal of your thoughts and attitudes. Ephesians 4: 22-23
We can choose to believe that He is greater than our problems.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Amen.
I'm agree with this verse in Ephesians.
The past has became the past, everything has been renew in Christ Jesus. I believe when our attitude remain the same in the past in Christ, that is meaningless for us to believe in Christ. Because it doesn't show any testimony at all.
And I always believe that we can gain victory against our problem at all time. Because our God, is greater than our problem! Amen!
Paul, thanks for your sharing. Welcome you to share out your learning.... 8-)
之前不相信信心会改变什么!不会发生的事无段段哪里会发生!就算有都是刚巧!过后有听过是真的会改变!就有试下然后真的会发生!看了这个再次提醒我其实这都不是刚巧!自己的想法改变神的祝福就会临到!有好的想法信心就会胜过一切!
Recently my department got a big case to resolve.
I am handling this together with my boss and my big boss.
From the 1st day when I dealed with this issue, I felt very scared.
I scared that the truth of this incident was covered & I couldnt
do much to change it because my big boss insisted her way.
Out of no way, I started to pray to GOD. Seeking GOD's help on this.
Sometimes, I even prayed in the meeting to ask for HIS wisdom and
solution..
Thanks GOD that I started to see things changes to the positive
side & I believe it can be resolved by the right and honest way..
I experienced lots changes since the day I came back from UK. ( I'm sure those who close to me would agree so...)
I learn to be good. I tried to go my way. But GOD keep on crashing me down and telling me, ' if you wan to close to ME, you have to change and renewed!' Giving away ur old habbits isn't easy. Things that you hold on years and yet GOD ask you to give it to HIM and be changed.
I believe that why GOD want us to be renewed b'cos HE want to give us more and new authorities. So I believe that GOD want me to be a better person that's why I must change. God is greater than our problems!
this chapter speak to me, change my mindset and at the same time wake me up. There is one paragraph shot right to me. Thinking on something is the decision that i make, others cannot make the decision for me.Sometimes say about it very easy but when to the doing point i feel so hard to do it. Esp: those very hurting words. So unbearable. Sometimes will cry so much for only one words that is hurtful. But now i realize that not matter what I choose what i want to think ans what to be in my mind. Not pretending that nothing happen before. Not running away from the problem.
What i learn was:
1) dwell on the promises of God
2) filled with hope
3)a attitude of faith
( No hope we will have no faith)
4) no matter what happen, cheer up first and God will turn our situation around...
For me, mindset and thoughts can be controlled. But sometimes, it is really hard to control. haha... well im still learning to think positively everytime when things happen! Really, sometimes, thr will be some negative thought enter into my mind such things about my ministries, my cell group members and etc la... Really hard to think positive you know. But When this situation takes place, I try to sing a song of praise to the Lord because I know only He can help me. I told God to give me wisdom and let me not fall into devil's trap because I know Satan always like to make things worst. For me, to be a leader, we must always learn to overcome our mindset and emotions. To think and do what God want us to be!
“ As a person thinks in his heart, so he will become” Yes, im a victor, im pretty, im rich, im intelligent, I have God’s favour etc.....Halleluyah, Praise the Lord!
Post a Comment