As he thinks within himself, so he is. Proverbs 23:7
Every day, when you first get up, set your mind for success.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What we thinks determine our life. Life is not going to change until you first change your thinking. What we are thinking now determine who we are the next few years. No matter how hard problem we are facing keep our mindset on the positive sure We will overcome our problems... With the Power of God..... Dwell in good things.
“My life will follow my thoughts”, I ve to think possitive in order to have a possitive life. I shouldn’t magnify the problems i face but Magnify God. I have to throw away all the negative thoughts & Im sure i will have a blessing life, because I have God who always loves me n cares for me.
From tomorrow on, I will start my day with a proclamation! Words that come from my Father's heart. Joel Osteen said, don't start your day in neutral. Here, Neutral means "whatever la, my day is good or bad I also don't mind" He doesnt want us to be neutral but he want us to choose to start our day with good things! hehe.. So, from tomorrow on, I will make my life good. This is what Im thinking! Even in bad situation, I will be good!! No complain, no judging! But praise God all the time!
3 comments:
What we thinks determine our life. Life is not going to change until you first change your thinking. What we are thinking now determine who we are the next few years. No matter how hard problem we are facing keep our mindset on the positive sure We will overcome our problems... With the Power of God..... Dwell in good things.
“My life will follow my thoughts”, I ve to think possitive in order to have a possitive life. I shouldn’t magnify the problems i face but Magnify God. I have to throw away all the negative thoughts & Im sure i will have a blessing life, because I have God who always loves me n cares for me.
From tomorrow on, I will start my day with a proclamation! Words that come from my Father's heart. Joel Osteen said, don't start your day in neutral. Here, Neutral means "whatever la, my day is good or bad I also don't mind" He doesnt want us to be neutral but he want us to choose to start our day with good things! hehe.. So, from tomorrow on, I will make my life good. This is what Im thinking! Even in bad situation, I will be good!! No complain, no judging! But praise God all the time!
Post a Comment