Thursday, June 4, 2009

Chapter 27 - Enough Cheese and crackers

Scripture reading- Ephesians 3:1-21

"O taste and see that the LORD is good; how blessed is the man who takes refuge in HIM!" Psalm 34:8

God has everything you need.

5 comments:

florence ho said...

ya, the good things in life have already paid, but so often we didn’t realize it, or we don’t dare to ask for it, we think that we don’t deserve to have it, or deep in our mind set we think that good things never happen in our life. I heard this story before, and now it’s remind me that God has always prepared everything for me, my job, my family, my financial or even my marriage which i thought that i will not have it etc... I don’t want to have cheece & crackers anymore, I wanna taste the godness of God everyday. All i have to do is just ask from Him. Amen.

chihsan said...

How to experience more blessing from God? Lift your whole life to God, and follow Him. Exodus 39, when the people follow the God's command to build up the altar for God. Exodus 39:43 And Moses did look upon all the work, and, behold, they had done it as the LORD had commanded, even so had they done it: and Moses blessed them.
before i received the great blessing from God, i must understand that our God is not a God who give the cheese and cracker only. He give us more and more......yeap......

StephyQ said...

Cheese and crackers, are that's all our great GOD can give us? Of couse not! I always believe that GOD wants to bless me more and more...no matter 'Gift' to serve HIM, but also HIS provision. Lately I struggle about my financial. Money just seems not enough nowadays. Always when negative words come in, I remided myself, thank GOD that I have a proper job, thank GOD that I have a car to drive. Compare to those who are wealthy, I seems not so wealth, but I'm far blessed than lots of others.

So I always believed that GOD want to bless me more. More Gift to serve HIM, more money for offering. My life will be better and better. GOD I want MORE and MORE!!!

Pat Pat said...

i like this chapter and i thought of using this chApter as a story to share to the non christians! ya.. they don even know that their life has been paid for. That's why we who know must tell them! That Jesus has paid His life for them...

Anonymous said...

Enough Cheese and crackers. I don't want only that anymore God. I want best food. my place is prepared in God dinner. I am Princess. Change me God that i will not think only limited but extraordinary.