Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Chapter 41 - ON the edge of your promised land

Scripture reading Genesis 37:1-11

"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee." Isaiah 26:3

If you will get your thinking lined up with God's thinking, nothing will be able to stop you. No obstacle will be to high, no situation too difficult. If you believe God's word, all things are possible.

2 comments:

patty patty said...

Keep believing!! alto it seems to be dark and not good... i must keep believing!! well, today Pastor call me up and encourage to go HongKong this coming september. Actually, for me the biggest problem is to apply leave from my college. I told pastor that I will try to apply... so, I went to my tutor and she said 8-12 sept might be a period in class. therefore its hard to get leave. she said is posting period, it will be more easy. But I told her that I still want to try to apply leave non verbally. Actually in my heart I was really giving up and I also told myself impossible. Later, I went back and read this chapter, and God speak to me thru this chapter which i must keep believing that He will do miracles!! So pray for me as well.. God is good!!

florence ho said...

When difficulties come, I always runaway n complain, and fills with negative thoughts. This chapter reminds me that I must keep believing, keep praying, keep pressing forward. I can overcome all the problem because the Almighty God is with me. And I decided to go with God.