choose to trust God and not allow myself to get dowm and discouraged or just give up.
I will keep my mind to the best. I know that no matter He is in control. I need not to be afraid.
To keep our mind always on the good things is not easy, but still we need to put our effort on it, to be close to God can give us strength to do it, therefore we must always get close to God, pray to Him, worship Him, meditate His word.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
choose to trust God and not allow myself to get dowm and discouraged or just give up.
I will keep my mind to the best. I know that no matter He is in control. I need not to be afraid.
To keep our mind always on the good things is not easy, but still we need to put our effort on it, to be close to God can give us strength to do it, therefore we must always get close to God, pray to Him, worship Him, meditate His word.
Post a Comment